Friday, December 27, 2013

Chris Brown, Mudhoney, Ai Shinozaki are the Best and There Will Be More Best Songs and Singers

I have already done my lists of 10 Best Pop Songs and 10 Best Rock Songs for the first half of 2013. There will be 25 Best lists in each category after this year is over, which will be published (posted) here on this blog. This is where I review songs and put rock and pop lists.

Ai Shinozaki was the Best Pop Singer of the First Half of 2012.

"Chardonnay" by Mudhoney was the Best Rock Song of the First Half of 2013. Alyssa Turkowski was second on the rock list with her song "Waiting In Two".

"Fine China" by Chris Brown was the Best Pop Song of the First Half of 2013. Mudhoney was the second song on the pop list with "Chardonnay". That does show a song can get on both lists.

I probably won't decide on best singers of 2013 until 2014. However, I will decide on best Rock Singer/Vocalists of 2012: first half, second half, and 2012 full year. Also Best Pop Singer of the second half of 2012 and for the full year.I had a long process of deciding that Ai Shinozaki was the Best Pop Singer of the First Half of 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment