Sunday, June 5, 2011

cherri bomb -here to rock


Cherri Bomb makes the 25 Best Rock Songs of 2010 with the song "Here To Rock" on the power of a great guitar solo. Also, the singing is very nice sounding. I liked their official video with this song.

Unfortunately, that video -- which showed a bunch of young teens in a school walking around a school, confronting the boys in a rather humorous way, and the girls of Cherri Bomb singing and rocking out -- is not there on YouTube anymore. At least I couldn't find it when I searched.

I notice some bands are doing new versions of their songs or videos and they have the right to do whatever they want with their songs and videos. But they don't need to remake their songs to impress me or anyone else.

Bands shouldn't listen to critics -- either the critical comment writers on YouTube and elsewhere, or music critics/reviewers who try to play god, ruin music careers, etc. -- because I've never thought much of music critics.

Songs don't get in the 25 best rock songs unless they are very good, and most are great songs. This, of course, is my opinion. With the song "Here To Rock", Cherri Bomb gets in again, but the before (song) hasn't been announced yet! Alright, that last sentence didn't make much sense, unless you were inside my head and then you would know that there is a top 5 and Cherri Bomb, with another one of their songs, and four other artists (bands and possibly a solo artist) have songs that made it to that top 5.

Note: I did not write the Title of this post and this is the way it appears on YouTube. The reviews, writing, and lists in this blog are my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment