Monday, May 23, 2011

CDinosaur?

Where are the CDs? I don't know. It's so much effort to figure out which stores stock the music I'm interested in buying, and maybe other people are having the same problem. Also, it's hard to know when a CD will be released to stores.

Tonight before 11 pm I called a Fred Meyer store, actually twice because I didn't ask enough questions the first time.

According to what I've seen on the internet, it looked like "We All Bleed" by Crossfade is scheduled to be in stores on June 21. A worker at Fred Meyer told me that it was going to be available on that day. I pointed out that the release date had been delayed before and that person indicated that does happen sometimes with CD releases.

I also asked if Cherri Bomb had a CD and was told by that worker that the store computer only recognized the name with a 'y'. I called back and spoke with another worker, just because that's who answered my call, and I asked about two other bands and they didn't have either CD but was nice to recommend other stores which might have those CDs. One of the bands is Seether and the other is a new band that has a downloadable album available for purchase, but I want to buy a CD if possible. Please see the next post (above) for the name of that band.

Note: I posted this to Monday because I called late Monday night, and now it's after midnight. This post isn't about me or my wants, it's intended to bring up an interesting topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment