Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MURMANSK - Moth


Changing rock music forever and clearly in the right direction, the band Murmansk reaches my list of the 100 best rock songs (1970 to 2010) with their song "Moth". As I understand it was a single but don't know because radio stations around here don't play new songs this good these days. This is a great song though I didn't know about it until last year when I heard it on YouTube, after writing and posting my list of 25 best rock songs for the '00s decade.

So, in that way, I was wrong because I didn't know this song in time, but the list of 25 will remain the way it is and this song is just going to fly free, so to speak, and we'll have to wait and see where it lands, on the list that is. Let me add, this is a wonderful video and I love this song. Congratulations Murmansk!

No comments:

Post a Comment