Monday, March 7, 2011

Apocalyptica - Broken Pieces (feat. Lacey)


This song is so nice sounding and Lacey's singing is beautiful yet a bit haunting, which is just the way I like it.

Apocalyptica delivers with this very good song. "Broken Pieces" will be in the list of 25 best rock songs of 2010. The list is my opinion and NOT based on the music/song charts, total views on YouTube, or the number of times songs were played on the radio. Nor do I care what anyone else said or wrote about the songs. In other words, I have two ears and a brain.

Note: I am not responsible for videos, songs, or any materials that appeared with this or any of the songs with videos on YouTube as these have been uploaded to YouTube by other people and I am only using "share" on there with the purpose of identifying songs that I'm writing about and as I'm giving my opinion in connection with my own lists of 'best' rock songs. I really believe writing about songs helps to promote good bands and their songs, and sadly a lot of great songs aren't getting played on the radio these days. I hope everyone will continue to buy song downloads, music CDs, and go to concerts, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment