Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kagrra,'s Shi Mi Me Yu Ki Sa A PV


I only recently heard the Japanese band Kagrra for the first time. I was very impressed with their music.

"Shi Mi Me Yu Ki Sa A" by Kagrra is a great song. Even before I looked up the English translation of the Japanese lyrics (a few minutes ago) I had already decided this song would be on my list of 100 Best Rock Songs. It's a very beautiful song, great vocals and I think the guitar work is outstanding.

I love the short guitar solo and the video is a nice one, and if someday I post my list of best videos, I think this video has a good chance, as do some of their other videos.

Let me add that the lyrics are perfect, soothing poetry for the heartbroken during loss of friendship, relationship, or person is gone away. Our feelings and human spirit need to be rocked, as well as the ears, mind, and rest or the body. This is a wonderful song to accomplish all of those goals. jpopasia has translation for the Kagrra lyrics of "Shi, Mi, Me, Yu, Ki, Sa, A" and I was glad to know more about this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment