Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SLOT English Announcement (plus two English song teasers)


This isn't a recent announcement so please read all the official information that was with the video. However, it was a good way for SLOT, an alternative-metal band from Russia, to introduce themselves to new listeners. (Double click the video to go to this video the way it appears on YouTube, with additional information and link to contact the band.) I will add more links and contact information later.

In my opinion, SLOT is one of the best bands these days and they are beginning to gain more worldwide attention. Many of their songs are in Russian (although more songs will be in English) and some of their videos as well as other videos featuring their songs are on YouTube, and some have English translations. I've only known about SLOT this year and just for a few months.

Anyone looking for new music, and specifically alternative-metal/alternative-rock should listen to their songs. I'm sure SLOT would like to hear from their listeners and know they are attracting new fans everywhere. I'm looking forward to buying their CDs, both in Russian and English, but hopefully the Russian CD has a copy of the lyrics because I can read some Russian, and look up words in my Russian dictionary, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment