Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Cherri Bomb up and above Echo And The Bunnymen in the Top 10 of the 100 Best Rock Songs List

This was a very difficult decision to make and took me almost three years. 

Now it's Cherri Bomb vs. Led Zeppelin and Carta Immense.

The songs are:

"Mirror Mirror", Cherri Bomb
"Four Sticks", Led Zeppelin
"Iglood Together", Carta Immense

Carta Immense's "Iglood Together" went to No. 1 on my list this year.

"Mirror Mirror" was #2 on my 2011 list, while "Iglood Together" was #1. However, now it's the 100 best rock songs list and I'm going to make the comparisons with all three songs.

The recent listens I did still keeps the Carta Immense song at #1 but I'm going to listen to those songs a few more times. 

I will finish updating the list for 2011 songs, then on to 2012 and 2013. And of course 2014 isn't over yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment