Sunday, January 14, 2018

Kelela is #1 with her YouTube smash hit "LMK" it's great AND Controversy Causes Changes in how I do my list as a major Local Hits and Pop Songs Station in 2017 was Biased in Favor of Stupidity

but continued playing of 2016 songs on radio stations helped Rihanna get 2 songs from 2016 on the 2017 Pop Songs. It's my list but I'm more right than radio. You can quote me on that.

1. Kelela, LMK
2. Miley Cyrus, Malibu
3. Sophia Grace, Hollywood
4. Scott McLean, The Andy Griffith Show, Returns with Last Time On The Andy Griffith Show, Starring Eddie Murphy
5. Kygo, Selena Gomez, It Ain't Me
6. Bruno Mars, That's What I Like
7. Halsey, Bad At Love
8. Rihanna, Love On The Brain
9. Demi Lovato, Sorry Not Sorry
10. Solange, Cranes In The Sky 
11. Dua Lipa, New Rules
12. Sam Smith, Too Good At Goodbyes
13. Conan Gray, Idle Town
14. FROST*, Numbers
15. Sia, Candy Cane Lane
16. Jorja Smith X Preditah, On My Mind
17. Logic - 1-800-273-8255 ft. Alessia Cara, Khalid
18. Calvin Harris, This Is What You Came For ft. Rihanna
19. Ed Sheeran, Castle On The Hill
20. Mary J. Blige, U + Me
21. Zedd, Alessia Cara, Stay
22. IAMDDB, Shade
23. Scott, Bedroom Beach
24. Auli'i Cravalho, How Far I'll Go
25. Seyi Shay,  Your Matter ft. Eugy, Efosa
26. Taylor Swift, ...Ready For It?
26. Maroon 5, What Lovers Do ft. SZA

No comments:

Post a Comment