Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Silvia Duyer is Best Rock Singer of a 2012 First-Half with many Alternative, Folk-Rock Songs and Singers

Silvia Duyer is the Best Rock Singer/Vocalist of the first half of 2012. This was a tough decision because in recent months I couldn't find her song on YouTube. Actually, I made the decision in 2013 and I'll stick with it. Mackinzie appears second in the names because she had the number 1 rock song of 2012 on my list.

Best Rock Singer/Vocalist - 2012 first half

Silvia Duyer, Born To Kill (She Goes) - Demo
Mackinzie, Watch me
Rain, Want to forgot 
Katie Woodward, There's Still Time
Gin Wigmore, Man Like That
Ralf Gyllenhammar (Mustasch), It's Never Too Late
Andrew Hillman (Dirty Bliss), Genre Whore (Acoustic)
Willie Shutter, Gears 

No comments:

Post a Comment