Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Some Truth

Everybody won't get their songs on the 25 Best Pop Songs Of 2013.

There will be 25 Songs on that list.

I'm listening to and comparing songs, so congratulations if I listened to your songs.

Right at this minute, as I'm writing about what I'm doing, I'm listening to the J-Pop girls group 9nine. I found this on www.jpopsuki.tv and I like that website.

More truth? Are you sure? Before this, several minutes ago, I listened to the song "Let Her Go" by Passenger on the hits radio station.

I could have made a mistake here as everyone makes mistakes as a writer sometimes, but I'm trying to show that I do search for what songs are out there in the world. Some people won't let us hear all the songs, but maybe we can find the songs if we put in some effort. I want to wish everyone the best and good luck!

I will post the list when I'm finished and write about both lists after more thought on the rock and pop lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment