Thursday, June 20, 2013

Alyssa Turkowski- Waiting In Two (Original Song)


This is a great song and I can't stop listening to it. I've been following Alyssa Turkowski's songs on YouTube since last year and she was very close in the final comparisons of 2012 songs, especially for another of her songs that is very nice-sounding with it's layered vocals. It's called "No Trust".

I may choose to allow some songs such as that one to get on a list in 2013 but haven't decided that for sure. Some artists, including bands, are releasing songs on YouTube or in other countries one year, then putting out the radio singles of the same songs the next year. Also, I couldn't listen to all songs last year and wanted to give bands and solo artists a chance to release more singles in 2013.

I only two main categories (of song lists) and those are Rock and Pop. I can feel this song in my heart, think about it with my mind, and of course hear it with my ears. If my heart, mind, and ears could talk I'm sure they would say what I'm typing and it's that "Waiting In Two" by Alyssa Turkowski could be on either list, or both.
Great song!

1 comment:

  1. The recognition of a "good song" needs to be defined...from what perspective...then and only then can you have a discussion about it. From my definition or more importantly the access to audience and the passion behind and through the lyrical content should be point on...I have approached Alyssa on a couple of occasions but she is busy writing songs...as so she should...now what? The songs written...it's up on You Tube..you friends and family have heard it...all make great comments...including myself...but where is the end...is there one..or the "means" to it? Again "it" being the operative word...and yet it is the "Definition of Me"...and what is that? There is a path available but most are not familiar with it or are skeptical or afraid or simply don't trust...but there are solutions and paths available...which path will be yours...and which path will be chosen? Is yet to be defined... DjSinSeer...FB Friends.

    ReplyDelete