Friday, January 4, 2013

2012's Best Songs - Rock and Pop lists

I'm working hard on finishing my lists of best rock songs and best pop songs of 2012.  It takes a lot of time to compare the songs. This is my opinion, which will be quite obvious, and I haven't read or listened to other 2012 song lists and basically had to turn off the radio when the radio stations were doing their lists.  My lists are not based on requests, popularity of the songs, sales or anything other than what I think and feel are the best songs.

My goal is to finish these lists this weekend.  I try to listen to many songs but it's impossible for me to listen to all of the songs and therefore some songs released in 2012 could also be on the 2013 lists, especially if those songs are 2013 radio singles. 

As I've mentioned before, there will be crossover songs, for example pop songs on the rock songs list and rock songs on the list of pop songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment