Friday, October 26, 2012

5R6 - K (new song 2012!)


This is one of the best rock songs of 2012 so far. 

In case someone is wondering, my first half top 10 included songs (released) to the end of June, and the second half top goes from July 1 to the end of 2012.  This song was uploaded on August 31, so it's being considered for the second half list, and of course for the whole year. 

5R6 is a band that could really make a big impact in helping revive rock music, as they merge heavy metal, hard rock, progressive rock and grunge in a very exciting way.  I hear many influences especially the band Tool, though 5R6's song "K" also seems to be there own unique style.  It's much better than most of the other new heavy-metal and heavy-rock songs I've heard on the radio this year.

I have no connection to this song, this video, and I have no connection to any of the songs or videos on YouTube unless otherwise mentioned.  I review songs to help music fans find songs and bands/artists they should listen to, follow, and help support by purchasing their songs and albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment