Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Than Rock, Much More Than Radio Songs

Rock Top 10 Songs for the first half of 2012

1. Mackinzie, Watch me
2. SHOCKBREAKER, Organization Crisis
3. Nicki Minaj, Starships (explicit version)
4. Katie Woodward, There’s Still Time
5. Silvia Duyer, Born To Kill (She Goes) - Demo
6. Gin Wigmore, Man Like That (song from the video)
7. Gin Wigmore, Dirty Love
8. Mustasch, It’s Never Too Late
9. Slash featuring Myles Kennedy, You’re a Lie
10. Katie Woodward, The Secret Message


Note: This is my rock songs list.  I compared all of these songs and many, many other songs. The song "Hats Off to the Bull" by Chevelle would be number 11 and the bands Spacegoat and Stoned Jesus also had songs that were close to the top 10 and almost got in.  I think Katie's song was more experimental and interesting, although not much separated 10, 11, 12 and maybe a few songs after number 12.  My list is a Top 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment