Friday, March 23, 2012

Carta Immense - Iglood Together (New Song 2011) HD


"Iglood Together" by Carta Immense was the Number 1 song for 2011 on the list of rock songs published in January. The vocals and guitar playing are among the best ever in rock. It seems their decision to make the drumming not so heavy and loud was a good one, in order to let the great singing be heard.  This decision could be the difference one way or the other when it comes time for me to update the 100 Best Rock Songs List.


The four or five songs on the 2011 list are very close in terms of quality and greatness, and could really change the top 20 of the 100 Best list.
These lists are based on my comparing many songs, and the lists are part of my opinion, not based on lists by other writers, and obviously not based only on what is on the radio, though I do listen to the radio. Please refer to the list "25 Best Songs of 2011".  It is my list of best rock songs for last year, though I allowed some crossover songs, and some are alternative, pop, and metal songs.

Note: I take no responsibility or credit for the description or words on the video.  The song and video are the property of their owners and in this capacity, I'm only a writer/music reviewer.  I do not change the title of a post unless I think it's a good idea.  This time I took a word out because it seemed to be in favor of downloading the song and I'm not involved in this decision, I tell readers to buy songs and CDs, but so far I haven't found this song or any CD by Carta Immense available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment