Monday, February 27, 2012

Nicki Minaj - Starships


This is the Explicit Version of "Starships" by Nicki Minaj. I would recommend the edited version for people who can't listen to or don't like explicit versions of songs. But I don't think we should prevent people from hearing songs because I believe in freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and freedom of information.


It's a great pop song! Even more, this is one of the best pop songs right now, and in my opinion, one of the best pop songs of all time.


"Starships" was released as a single early this month, February 2012. Today, during the afternoon, was the first time I heard the radio-edit version of the song on the radio, and I've been listening to that pop station, which plays a lot of dance-pop, consistently for about two weeks and a big reason was to hear that song. I'm not sure why it took so long for them to play it but maybe they had to edit it more. However, I already heard this song on YouTube and wanted it on the radio too.


Is this the fastest a pop song reached a legitimate best pop songs list which covers many years? I would have to say maybe, as today I begin writing about my list of Best Pop Songs and "Starships" by Nicki Minaj is on the list immediately, after less than a month. Note: I haven't decided how many songs will be on the list.


A bit more...This is an amazing pop song with superb singing and music. The melody, the beat, the lyrics, the background vocals, and the way the song changes are all marvelous and, at the same time, make this a happy, intelligent, and very interesting song. It's also a very catchy song. I am going to purchase the download of the Starships Explicit Version and probably also the Starships Edited Version. I like Nicki Minaj, "Starships" is one of the best pop songs and one of my favorite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment